Heco will contribute to your international expansion, by using Chile as regional platform to develop your sales. Thanks to free trade agreements with 90% of the world GDP, Chile is a first class location to set up your regional operation in order to competitively penetrate new markets.
Since its creation in 2005, Heco aims to develop commercial trade from and to the different Latin American countries thanks to a large network.
With its team, Heco has the knowledge and the experience to deal with the local markets of South America and choosing the best strategy: targeted, efficient and quick.
"Commercial engineer of the University of Santiago, I have been working for over 20 years as a Wholesale Customers Manager at Entel Chile where I could build up a large and diversified network that will help you in the implementation and development of your project in Latin America."
Abel Saez, Partner
"I have created HECO LATAM in order to devote us to your project development in Latin America: innovative product or service, on market segments that are not yet developed or with a weak competition. We work on both B2B and B2C projects, using a network of retailers in this case."
Hervé Collin, founder and CEO of HECO
• Identification of opportunities
• Analysis of Offer and Demand
• Understanding of market needs
• Identification of competition
• Evaluation of distribution channels
• Coordination for market entrance
• Contact of prospects
• Schedule of meetings
• Follow-up until agreement
• Market assessment
• Selection of local partners
• Identification of priority countries and distribution channels
• Commercial follow-up
• Advice and logistics support
• Definition of mix marketing and packaging
• Analysis of a potential range extension
Implementation of an automated financial system
Creation of a local entity for an aroma producer
Sourcing for a seafood company
Sourcing for an agro-food company
Creation of a fruit pulp factory
Market study for the pharmaceutical industry
Project of securisation in South America